Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Joining the Blogging World

so this is my first post on my first blog.
i'm trying to think of something incredibly profound or witty to say, because first impressions are everything, right?

well, i'll start of by saying that this blog is a place to read about the lonely, painful, crazy, amazing art of writing and how i manage to have time for school, family, friends and life in general. to be honest, most of the things teenagers start never end up getting finished. seriously, i'm guilty of it. but i'm hoping that by keeping a daily or weekly account of what i'm doing, my pile of "to-do" stories will eventually end up on "sent to publisher or contest" stories.

So here's what I have as of now:
- Short story called "ambrosia" for Seventeen Fiction Contest due in December
- Untitled Middle grade novel that I started 2 years ago... sigh...
- Untitled Picture book idea

it'll be an interesting ride where you'll probably read some rants or me asking for help on stories i'm working on or about how senior year is taking over or current events that get me thinking.

hopefully, i can inspire or atleast relate to anyone else who dreams of becoming a writer for a living or atleast entertain those of you don't.
that's all for now :)

1 comment:

Hieyam A. said...

I LOVE WHAT YOU RITE!!!! always and forever bff... ps i loved ur paper clip