Wednesday, October 22, 2008

from the keyboard of a published author

so it's pretty old news that i met and interviewed Patrick Stump from Fall Out Boy :)
I saved that story and had it printed in not only my school paper, but azTEEN magazine and now Teen Ink.
You can read it at http://www.teenink.com/Interviews/article/49620/Fall-Out-Boy/
I did it for fun, but that interview ended up getting voted as the best interview and was placed on the front page of the interview section of the website
....and then they published it in the current issue of Teen Ink!

they mailed me a free copy, along with a sweet Teen Ink branded pen and then -what I found hilarious- a sticky note pad that said " from the desk of a published author."

my brother thought they were making fun of me, but i'd like to think it's a foreshadowing or a visual reminder of my dream.

one day novel, one day, you will see the light of day haha

until then i'm swamped with senior hw and trying to find time for finishing ambrosia, so i'll have more up soon as i have time to breathe.

No comments: